Please join us for an update on the most current laws, policies, trends and tips regarding cloud computing, cybersecurity and all things data. With the speed that technology is moving, everything can change in a heartbeat, including the future of your organization. Join other local executives to learn from our panel of experts about what is new and what has changed.
Topics to include:
- Latest trends in cybersecurity cloud computing, and artificial intelligence (AI)
- What exactly is AI and how are businesses using it today?
- Recent breaches and what has been learned
- Updated laws and policies around cybersecurity and data
- Using AI to help predict behaviors around threat intelligence
- What is GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) and what does it mean in the U.S.?
- Anticipating the future of cybersecurity, cloud, and AI
Dr. Monique Umphrey, VP Workforce Innovation & College-Wide Dean
Information Technology Center of Excellence , Cuyahoga Community College
Justin Herdman, United States Attorney, U.S. Department of Justice, Northern District of Ohio
- Roger Mitan, Chief Technology Officer, BlueBridge Networks
- Cal Al-Dhubaib, Chief Data Scientist/Partner, Pandata
- Marcus Noel, Security Engineer, First Energy
- Michael Stovsky, Partner, Innovations, Information Technology and Intellectual Property Group
Kevin Goodman, Managing Director, Partner, BlueBridge Networks
*Optional Tour of the Tri-C Advanced Technology Training Center facilitated immediately following the Panel*
Date: April 16th, 2018
Time: 7:30am – 9:30am
Location: Advanced Technology Training Center
3409 Woodland Avenue | Cleveland, OH 44115.
Registration & Breakfast 7:30- 8:00 AM
Welcome 8-8:15 AM
Keynote Address 8:15-8:45 AM
Panel with Q&A 8:45-9:30 AM